INTRUSIONS & EXTRACTIONS
Spiritual intrusions are caused by negative thought forms, (such as anger, jealousy, envy, grief or other unresolved feelings) that we have taken into our bodies in response to hurt or a projection from someone else. An intrusion can also begin from chronic self-abuse and negative self-talk (a form of self-sorcery). The expression of being “stabbed in the back” is more than a simple metaphor. This can commonly happen in toxic environments that we have to regularly be around, e.g. a job, a family feud, an angry associate. In the Shamanic perspective, these are psychic darts and arrows that we encounter when negative thoughts and feelings are directed towards us. Intrusions are like being hit by a toxic energy pocket.
Some types of intrusions are caused from a physical injury that has left an imprint in our Luminous Energy Field, and some are past-life injuries that were severe enough to leave an imprint that has become activated in our current life. An intrusion can present as localized pain in the body: a phantom illness or location of pain that defies medical diagnosis, or even a part of the body that is repeatedly prone to injury.
Symptoms of Spiritual Intrusions
- A peculiar localized pain in some part of your body, that doesn’t go away, yet can”t be diagnosed
- Stuck energy in the body that doesn’t seem to move or change
- You feel like you have been slimed by someone or some situation
- A part of your body that is oddly prone to injury and re-injury
- A feeling of being a target energetically, from someone who is angry (work, socially, family)
- Sensing that someone obsessed with you is trying to “cord” to you
Intrusions often appear in situations where our Spirit has been weakened and made vulnerable by soul loss or power loss. Left untended, Intrusions can sometimes turn into an actual chronic illness.
A spiritual extraction involves removing and releasing the intrusion, clearing the affected area and is generally followed with a soul retrieval and/or Power Animal Retrieval.