I am passionate about this work and have by now been studying shamanism for over 30 years. This has given me a broad range of experience in this field, and a fair amount of esoteric knowledge. I am frequently approached by people seeking mentorships with me…I will admit it is something I have largely resisted… partly because I am already busy teaching and working with clients… However, the Spirits have given me a poke, saying there is a need for this, and reminding me that my experience beckons my need to make myself available to those with special requests under certain circumstances…
What to know about mentorships sessions with me:
- My availability for private mentorships is primarily for advanced students and established practitioners who are encountering very complex situations that require healing or interventions that are not commonly taught in even advanced shamanic trainings. Basically, if you are encountering something really outside of what is commonly understood in shamanic study, I am up for some sleuth-work and problem solving with you. It’s a learn-learn for both of us!
- Students who are in any of my apprenticeships have a special relationship with me, and I make myself available to them for a reasonable amount of personal mentorship questions.
- If you want to learn about shamanism and be on this path, start with workshops. I offer plenty of workshops at the entry level which enable you to learn (much more inexpensively) if you have a gift for this skill. From there you can progress to more advanced classes or apprenticeships where you will have more personal access to me. I’m sorry, but I do not do private, one-on-one mentorships with beginners.
- If you are seeking a mentorship session, start by sending me an inquiry via email about what you are seeking, what is the experience you are encountering, and how you would like my help. Also specify if you are seeking guidance in person or on the phone. I will reply as soon as I am able with a response and if I feel I can help. If I agree to work with you I will let you know and we can set up an appointment.
- My mentorship sessions are at the same hourly rate as my healing sessions (See Healing: Sessions & Costs).
- I will keep an open mind to requests that are outside of these parameters! You are welcome to email me if you have questions.
Ana H. Larramendi